Adding thermal resistance
Boost the thermal resistance of your coatings
The effectiveness of coatings can easily be reduced?or they can be outright destroyed?or?burned?by?thermal extremes. Imagine a top-class motorcycle with a burned and stained exhaust pipe. So?one of the best ways to protect surface?coatings is to give?assistance to?their?resistance.?Boosting?the?thermal resistance?of coatings ensures they are armed with the?defenses?they need to keep performing?in?all kinds of?challenging environments.?It?also?helps?products?deal more effectively with?thermal-induced corrosion, thus improving both coatings and?the?products?they protect?in the long term.
Read on to explore more about our?Durazane??organic and inorganic Polysilazane binder for creating thermal resistant coatings.
Our thermal solutions + your coatings = stronger surfaces
The whole idea is to ensure that components exposed to heat?don’t lose their surface protection and thus?safeguard?the?functional?and visual qualities that are so important to your customers. Coatings?with enhanced?thermal resilience?add?value to?all kinds of?products.?
Our Durazane? 1000 and 2000 products provide you with perfect coating binders?to formulate surface coatings?to?withstand temperatures?of up to?1000??C.?We also offer?solutions for?thermal barrier coatings to?reduce?heat flow and transfer,?thus?lowering the thermal stress?imposed on?coated objects?and?limiting?heat loss?in areas such as?exhaust?pipes or?systems pipes.
Benefits at a glance:
- Protects against wear, abrasion and stains
- Manages exhaust heat effectively by reducing heat loss in car manifolds and headers
- Lowers fuel consumption when pistons are coated
- Reduces heat flow and transfer in thermal barrier coatings, thus dropping thermal stress imposed on coated components
- Limits heat-loss areas such as exhaust and system pipes
Areas of application:
- Automotive parts
- Public transport such as trains and trams
- Aerospace components
- Industrial plants and pipes
- Various metals such as steel and aluminum
Can resistance be irresistible?
Help products?protect themselves: To find out more about our?Durazane??organic?and inorganic polysilazanes, simply get in touch today or visit our Durazane? brand page.More to Explore?