A captivating performance – LED packaging
Keeping everything together
LED packages are a crucial part to ensure the?quality?of LEDs. They are protecting the LED chip from direct contact with the environment and encapsulate the chip with LED phosphors. The materials used need to be of high quality to ensure color stability and resistance against environmental influences.?
We’ve?used all our experience with LED?processing?to?ensure phosphors on crystals?fulfill all?of the necessary?optical and mechanical requirements. Not only are our binders ideal for spray coating applications,?but?they are?also?non-yellowing and offer ideal thermal and weathering resistance. This?ensures?your LED solutions?are?as a long-lasting as the expertise and experience that went into them.?
You name the?phosphor?packaging?application,?we?have the high-quality binder materials?to match.?
Our solutions for LED encapsulation layer
Our novel binder technology offers?a number of?new?ways to create long-lasting and reliable?LED packaging, especially in high-end?applications.??The benefits:?
- Ultimate color?stability?
- Minimum color shift during LED life cycle?
- Proven non-yellowing and thermal stability?
- Adjustable refractive index?
- So many?refractive index?options, we can’t possibly?explain them all here – to find out more, simply?get in touch?today!?
- Ideal for optimizing?light outcoupling from manifold packages?
- Reliable?barrier properties
More about LED packaging?
Please get in touch to explore more and discover the many encapsulant options for your LEDs.