Photonic Pigments for solar cells
Making energy production more beautiful
The new Spectraval? PV pigments are interference pigments and have been developed for the use in solar cells.
Effect Pigments for solar cells
Our new, patented solar-pigment technology makes various color options available without significant loss of efficiency. This makes the building integration of solar modules more appealing.
- High quality, highly transparent, stabilized interference pigments.
- Uniform color with black back sheet and black busbars/strings.
- Competitive efficiency reduction of typically <20% relative efficiency compared to reference module. *
- Easy process integration via printing/coating on glass or colored encapsulated film.
- Wide range of bright colors.
- Reliable, tunable colors simplify the exchange of building integrated modules.
Dr. Marc Hunger
Director Global Marketing Industrial Pigments