Marking form and function
Our laser-sensitive Iriotec? 8000 pigment series for simplified marking of powder-coated and plastic parts:
- Enable permanent and high-resistant markings in nearly all polymers
- Execute contact-free marking even of curved parts
- Avoid surface damage to the powder coating
- Benefit from the inline-marking process
- Reduce costs for consumables (no ink)?
Laser mark powder-coated and plastic components with functional or decorative markings: from basic text to photorealistic design to any kind of code. The additives activate the matrix and allow economic,
durable, and fast marking – directly in the polymer, on any powder-coated metal or plastic surface, and without any pretreatment required.?
"Thanks to quick-as-a-flash reaction to laser light, you can now laser mark thin laser applications like films or powder-coated materials."
Marketing & Sales
Find out more about the possibilities and advantages offered by changing the way you mark products and materials – and discover why lasers are becoming the new normal when it comes to marking.More to explore